Here is the list of the events that happened from June 21st to July 4th.
2. Sunday - June 22nd - Jordan & Colton were honored for receiving their Eagle Scout Award. We are very proud of them. Jordan received his 2 years ago but we were waiting for Colton to finish up on his so we could have their ceremony together. Need less to say Colton's took a little longer than expected, but in the end the event was very specail for both of the boys.
3. Monday - June 23rd - I had a shower for my Neice - in- law - Whitney Hansen. She is marrying Joshua Pulham (my sister Suzie's oldest Son) on July 31st in The Salt Lake Temple.
4. Tuesday June 24th - Heath my Nephew returned from his mission. (another one of Suzie's sons) Also , Leda my Niece on Tony's side of the family took out her endowments to prepare to be married on Thursday.
7. Saturday - June 28th - Lehi Round -up Rodeo and Parade. It is a tradition that we all go to the parade in remembrance of my father, Dewey, he always loved parades.
8. On Sunday - it was Heath's Homecoming.
10 . On Thursday - July 3rd, we left to meet my family to go camping at Beaver Mountain. We had a great time, four wheeling, roasting marshmellows, playing phase 10, going fishing, eating good food, watching movies and sitting around the camp file! oh...did I say eating...we had the best meals! It started out with Justin making us breakfast burritos, then for dinner that night we had Keiths dutch oven chicken, potatoes, rolls (hot baked in the dutch oven) and corn. the next morning, Chad was on the schedule and he made pancakes, with all the triming. Then that night I made stacked dinners with scones and salad!